A Horse Training and Self-Care Program for Horse People
To our members: Exciting times are ahead. We are developing Helios Harmony to a more complete horse and personal development page. In the next weeks we will be introducing two more exciting programs: Little Besa (a shamanic/spiritual program) and Face Your Bull (a neuro-science/brain-change program). While we are in development you will see quite a few placeholders. We are on it though and work as fast as we can to get new content out to you.
So, join and register. Start today and check back often for new content!
Just Released: Little Besa Online Course
We are rather excited about this. We have been filming away and working on our Little Besa course. Finally it is ready. It is accessible to all Silver Members and can be found here.
In this course we cover the importance of a spiritual connection. Yours with the world around you.
Rupert addresses this by explaining what Shamanism is, how it is vital for us, how a spiritual connection helps us find joy and healing. And most importantly, how we can continue to keep this joy.
We also look at the Law of Attraction, how that helps us and how to apply it. And like usually we do cover what the science says.
Join the course, join the ride, join joy!
Most Recent Tutorials:
Helios Harmony, Face Your Bull and Little Besa
- 2023/06: Monkey Collaborations
- 2023/06: Never Shut Up!
- 2023/05: Bomb-proofing Tarpaulin
- 2023/05: Being Lunged For Your Seat
- 2023/04: Trail Ride Dressage – In Hand Laterals
- 2023/04: Trail Ride Dressage – Ridden Laterals
- The Stoics – This doesn’t have to be something!
- 2023/03: In Hand Exercise Of The Month: The Snowman
- 2023/03: Ridden Exercise of the Month – The Snowman
- 2023/02: In Hand Exercise Of The Month: Spiral On Circle Into Patter 1
- 2023/02: Ridden Exercise Of The Month: Different Circle Sizes
- Assisted in hand to help horse get the renvers
- The Ride Of Appreciation
- Letting Anxiety Go
- Common Mistakes 7: Angle In Pattern 2
- Common Mistake 6: Foot Work
- Common Mistakes 5: Whip Control
- Common Mistakes 4: Starting To Soon In P1 Or Pulling Horse
- Common Mistakes 3: Adjustment Of Side Reins
Why Do I Want To Start My Long Ride Home?
Horses set us free. At least that is how it should be. Yet, many of us end up down a rabbit hole of perfectionism, that ends up being a cage for us and our horse. Can it be different? Can we pursue excellence and joy at the same time? Follow the three programs on this website and you will find, that yes, a pursuit of excellence can, indeed, will finally also be the path of joy. The door to the cage is finally open. Combined together these three programs one for the spirit, one for the mind, and one for the actual technical side for training and maintaining your horse, to a level you thought was reserved for only the higher priesthood of riders, is now open to you. Take your Long Ride Home.
Ever wondered how the iconic classical dressage schools produced those amazing horses. Helios Harmony sheds light on the forgotten system that brings both horse and rider excellence and joy.
Face Your Bull
Change your thoughts, change your life. Learn how to effectively grow yourself a new brain. Understand the neuroscience behind your blips and how to get beyond them. Find joy by de-funking your life.
The head alone cannot get you through life. Tapping into the heart and the gut are the real keys to success. The world of the spirit goes back to the core of what it means to be human. Shamans, healers – what do these words even mean. Learn to harness the law of attraction to set yourself free.
Join Us Now:
Register for FREE now and get access to our introduction course. Or join us at our Premium membership level and get access to all courses, road maps and training plans
The price for membership is $0.00 now.
This FREE Membership will give you access to our intro courses.
The price for membership is $24.95 per Month.
This Membership will give you access to all our Online Courses, Road Maps and Programs.
- Live Free Ride Free Podcast Ep 3 with Jane Pike
- Live Free Ride Free Podcast Ep 2 with Warwick Schiller
- Live Free Ride Free Podcast Ep 1 with Sir Tim Smit
- Vlog Ep 6: Challenge – Form your RIATS Club!
- Vlog Ep 5: Catch up Equitana, Setting Expectations & Rider Seat
- Vlog Ep 4: The importance of Rider Fitness
- Vlog Ep 3: So what would be a good system to learn to ride?
- Vlog Ep 2: March 1st Exercise of the Month – The Snowman
- Vlog Ep 1: Is riding still taught in a way that serves the needs of today’s horses and humans?